We Create Permanent Connections Training & Consultation
Training for Professionals and Foster Parents
Anu staff provide consultation and training to our public and private partners. We will design training specific to your needs. We also offer training and keynote speakers in the following areas:
- Present Moment Parenting
- Ethics and Boundaries in Social Work Practice
- Creating a Permanence-driven Organization
- Repair and Reconnect: Strategies to address pain-based behaviors in the home
- Repair and Reconnect: Strategies to address pain-based behaviors in the classroom
- Developing Workforce Resilience
- Work-Life Harmony
- Workforce Wellbeing
- Leadership Fortitude
- Supportive Supervision Practices
- Alternative to Out-of-Home Care
- And many other topics in the areas of permanence and wellbeing.
CEO Mechele Shipman and other expert staff offer a variety of
trainingsare specifically customized to the audience.
- Training lengths vary from 1 hour to full days, or multiple days; depending on topics and need.
- Several topics may be combined in a single presentation.
To request training, or to find out more, please contact Mechele Shipman directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.