We Create Permanent Connections Training & Consultation
Training for Professionals and Foster Parents
Anu staff provide consultation and training to our public and private partners. We will design training specific to your needs. We also offer training and keynote speakers in the following areas:
- Present Moment Parenting
- Parent's Guide to Navigating School and Home During the Pandemic
- Ethics and Boundaries in Social Work Practice
- Ethics and Boundaries for the Helping Professions
- Repair and Reconnect: Strategies to address pain-based behaviors in the home
- Repair and Reconnect: Strategies to address pain-based behaviors in the classroom
- Developing Workforce Resilience and Work-Life Harmony
- Developing Caregiver Resiliency
- Self-Compassion and Compassion Resiliency
- Developing Leadership Fortitude
- Supportive Supervision Practices
- Alternatives to Out-of-Home Care
- And many other topics in the areas of permanence and wellbeing
Dr. Mechele Shipman (CEO) and other expert staff offer a variety of
trainingis specifically customized to the audience.
- Training lengths vary from 1 hour to full days or multiple days, depending on topics and need.
- Several topics may be combined in a single presentation.
To request training or to find out more, please contact Mechele Shipman directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.