We Create Permanent Connections Training & Consultation
Training for Professionals and Foster Parents
Anu can present training and provide consultation to public and private partners. Topics which we can provide training & consultation on include:
- Grief, Loss, and Trauma
- Ethics and Boundaries in Social Work Practice
- Creating a Permanence-driven Organization
- Intensive Permanence Services Toolbox
- Permanence-driven Supervision
- Promoting Child Wellbeing
- Recruiting Foster Parents as Healers
- Promoting Workforce Wellbeing-Addressing Burnout and Secondary Traumatic Stress
- The Present Moment Parenting Parent Coaching Model - Parenting Coach Certification
- And many other topics in the areas of permanence and wellbeing.
CEO Mechele Shipman and other expert staff offer a variety of
trainingsare specifically customized to the audience.
- Training lengths vary from 1 hour to full days, or multiple days; depending on topics and need.
- Several topics may be combined in a single presentation.
To request training, or to find out more, please contact Mechele Shipman directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.