Healing for today. Hope for tomorrow. Licensing Steps & Phases
- Prospective parents call Anu Family Services or complete interest form online.
- Next an Anu Family Services representative will connect with you to share information regarding our organizational philosophy and mission and answer your questions about foster care and foster parenting and you may decide to schedule an in-person visit with an Anu Family Services representative.
- After this you will receive written information in the mail and participate in an in-home visit with Anu staff where you may complete a Pre-Application/Screening Questionnaire.
- Once you return a completed Pre-Application/Screening Questionnaire to Anu Family Services the licensing process can begin.
- Next Anu Family Services will be getting your permission to conduct background checks and reference checks.
- After this you will receive a phone call from an Anu Family Services representative to schedule an in-person meeting to complete Diana Screen.
- Candidates seeking to become licensed will complete paperwork and participate in home visit meetings with an Anu Family Services representative.
- Candidates seeking to become licensed will complete pre-licensing training requirements.
- Anu Family Services will inform the candidate(s) of the agency's licensing decision.