Become a partner with Anu Healing Professionals
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” ~Helen Keller
Relationships are central to health, wellbeing, wellness, and healing. Isolation is fatal in the human species; therefore, partnering and collaborating advances the mission of our
We welcome the opportunity to partner with like-minded organizations and individuals. Here is what we have to offer:
- A link to your organization on the Anu Family Services website, an integral part of our communication with our licensed foster parents, staff, and public and private partners.
- Training: As a Collaborative Partner you will be invited to attend Anu-sponsored training on topics such as Grief and Loss, Trauma: Impact on Child Development, Pain-Based Behaviors, Therapeutic Crisis Intervention, Present Moment Parenting, Parent Coaching, Foster Care Foundations, Child Sexual Abuse, Medication Administration, Suicide Prevention, and more.
- Preferred Provider status on the Wellness Providers section of our website.
- We will “Like” you on our Anu Facebook page to identify your workplace as a Collaborative Partner agency.
- Referrals to your business or organization from our email list of over 2,000 individuals and organizations in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
- Awareness of the wellbeing movement and advancement of this message in our communities and society as a whole.
- Connections with other like-minded organizations, groups, and individuals.
If you would like to become a Healing Partner with Anu Family Services, please contact us.
Featured Healing Champions
doTERRA Essential Oils
Founded in 2008, doTERRA was built on the mission of sharing therapeutic-grade essential oils with the world. Having seen for themselves the incredible benefits that can be had from using these precious resources, a group of health-care and business professionals set out to make this mission a reality. They formed a company and named it doTERRA, a Latin derivative meaning “Gift of the Earth.”
doTERRA has been very generous to Anu by providing reduced or free products to our professionals to use with children.
Acupuncture for Wellness
Acupuncture for Wellness offers a safe, healing environment for you and your family. By bringing together Western and Chinese medicine concepts, you will become more informed about your health. By working with Casey Castona, you will start to look at the world in a new way.
Living Well Counseling Services
Lori Nebel, MS, LPC from Living Well utilizes EMDR and Brainspotting, among other approaches, to help children and adults heal from past trauma and to live a life that is meaningful, full of purpose of contentment. Her practice is located in Madison, WI. For more information about Lori and Living Well Counseling Services, please visit www.lwcounseling.org
New Health Visions LLC
Hypnosis… also referred to as hypnotherapy or self-hypnosis, is a totally safe, yet powerful tool that can help you gain control over unwanted behaviors, habits, emotions and thoughts. In essence, therapeutic hypnosis is a relaxed, natural, yet focused, state of mind that allows you to become mentally open to receiving positive suggestions and images. Hypnosis is so natural that you routinely enter and exit hypnotic trances several times a day, such as while driving or while watching TV! While working with a hypnotherapist, you are conscious, aware and in control at all times. - See more at www.newhealthvisions.com
Triquestrian LLC: Growing and Learning with Horses
Triquestrian’s mission is to provide an opportunity for growth and learning through the power of horses to the community. We believe horses have the ability to help us experience and explore life from a unique perspective creating opportunities for growing, learning, and healing.
Equine Assisted Psychotherapy provides an experiential learning opportunity for clients. Because of its’ experiential nature, it allows a different level of exploration and integration of mind, body, and spirit that is oftentimes difficult to reach within traditional treatment settings. This strengths-based perspective works with individuals to unlock their own solutions building on the resources each individual has in themselves, their lives, their support systems, and their community.
Come, join us and experience the power of the herd!
Hancock Center for Dance/Movement Therapy
Hancock Center is a unique non-profit organization created in 1983. It is located on a residential street in downtown Madison, a few blocks from the state capitol.
The center provides dance/movement therapy, health and wellness education, and serves as a community-wide resource. Facilities in this century old house include two spacious movement studios, offices, and a reference library.
At Hancock Center, dance/movement therapy sessions are offered to people of all ages and abilities. Clients seek services both independently and in collaboration with other professionals. Programs and outreach services are also offered at schools and other agencies.
Hancock Center works closely with local organizations and professionals. We receive referrals from public and private social service agencies, hospitals, community programs,educational facilities, and mental health providers.
Wisconsin Women’s Health Foundation
Established by Sue Ann Thompson in 1997, The Wisconsin Women’s Health Foundation holds the goals of reaching all Wisconsin women with the information, opportunities and support they need to be healthy, encouraging women to become advocates for their own health and improving the overall quality of life for women and their families.
The Foundation strives to accomplish their goals in the following ways:
- Provide programs and conduct forums that focus on education, prevention and early detection.
- Serve as the leading organization for connecting individuals to resources that directly address the greatest threats to women’s health: cancer, cardiovascular disease, domestic abuse, mental illness, osteoporosis, and tobacco and alcohol use.
- Produce and distribute the most up-to-date educational and resource materials about women’s health.
- Award grants and scholarships to women health researchers and related community non-profits.
- Connect thousands of urban and rural women with the community resources they need, and bring critical health information to all corners of the state.
- Anu Family Services is proud to partner with the Wisconsin Women’s Health Foundation to support the mission of both organizations.
Trinity Equestrian Center: Eau Claire, WI
Trinity Equestrian Center is Eau Claire’s only full service horse center offering therapeutic horse riding,horse therapy programs, boarding, lessons, youth mentoring, summer camps, and a child care program.
The moment you arrive at the Trinity Equestrian Center, you sense the difference. It is a place of obvious beauty, with its miles of white fencing, green pastures, and gorgeous horses. Far more important, however, is what you sense but don’t see; Trinity is a place where tiny miracles happen every day — miracles of hope, growth, and healing.
Horses are amazing therapists. Add a well trained staff and partnerships with the national organizations of Professional Association ofTherapeutic Horsemanship, International (PATH) and Equine Growth and Learning Association (EAGALA), and the possibilities of successful therapy are endless.
Our horse therapy programs:
- help heal spiritual, physical, emotional,and cognitive injuries and disabilities.
- build relationship skills by developing confidence, improving communication, increasing self-worth, gaining patience,and learning the value of authentic leadership.
- are a valued resource to the Chippewa Valley’s many youth agencies, diversion courts, schools, churches and non-profit organizations.
Anu Family Services has worked directly with the Trinity Equine Assisted Psychotherapy (EAP) program and has seen first-hand the incredible work that they do.
1000 Petals is a holistic health and wellness company that trains professionals and parents on the scientific practices of mindfulness and movement. Using simple yoga-based movement, breathing techniques, mindfulness and social/emotional processes, participants learn how to implement Yoga Calm®: An Integrated Approach to Wellness into their work with children and teens.
Yoga Calm is used by thousands of educators, parents and therapists nation-wide. Supported by the latest research in neuroscience, trauma and social/emotional learning, our workshops model how to create optimal learning and therapeutic environments that improve children and teen’s focus, behavioral skills, physical health, and emotional stability. To learn more, visit us at 1000Petals.com.
It is a pleasure to partner with Anu Family Services to augment their existing work; providing hands-on tools for de-escalation while creating lifelong wellness habits for staff, families, and children of all ages. 1000-petals.com